Bokashi Organico Kitchen composter by Skaza
- Used with Bokashi Organico, this system ferments and pickles your food waste in less than half the time of conventional composting methods without odors.
- An easy-to-use composting bin made for collecting food wastes all year long; Provides a convenient collection method for kitchen scraps and turns them into rich, organic material great for your lawn and garden.
- Dimensions of a bucket 2 x (H x W x L): 390 x 270 x 320 mm, capacity 2 x 16L, Filling time 1 month
- Set includes: 2 waste buckets, 1kg Bokashi bran, 2 x drainage tap, 2 x lid, 2 x strainer, scoop, mashing utensil, drain cup, user guide
- Made of 100% recycled plastic, Made in Slovenia (EU)
Bokashi Organico set is suitable for households with their own composter or garden, who wish for the fermentation process to proceed to the final stage in the composter. The double set comprises two buckets, which enable to dump the organic wastes in the second bucket after the first one is full and ready for the fermentation process for the next 14 days. With the help of the effective organisms, present in the bran, the decomposition process is therefore longer and undisturbed. At the end of the fermentation process the contents of the first bucket can be disposed onto the compost pile or buried into the ground, where they transform themselves into high quality compost in only four weeks. You can obtain as much as 3 new products with Bokashi Organico: 100% natural fertilizer. Basis for first-class compost. Natural drain cleaning and maintenance agent.